Production Mechanic 100% (m/w/d)
About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast - turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world and have a blast while doing it!
Position: Bicycle Production Mechanic
Location: Trek Bicycle Store Hamburg Eppendorf
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Tech Lead
About the Role
As a Trek Production Mechanic, you can focus fully on what you love to do most. Work on bikes without being disturbed, just you and the bike. Your service advisor/tech lead has done the intake and handles the rest. All you ever wanted, right?
Your key responsibilities will include:
Work Order Completion = 90%
- Production Mechanic completes work order tickets from the work order queue in POS in a timely manner
- Perform the following services (in agreed upon timeframe)
- All service shop tune-up packages from basic to comprehensive.
- Ala carte services per service menu including but not limited to; Cable and housing replacement; Adjust/repair derailleur’s; Adjust/repair brakes; Replace/repair shifters; Replace chain, cassette, bar tape/grips; Wheel true and dish; Wheel builds; Overhaul suspension; Drivetrain cleaning; Disc brake and dropper post service; Inspect and assess frame and components for damage or replacement
Miscellaneous Duties = 10%
- On the spot repairs as needed
- Bike builds
- Safety audits
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Good German and English skills required.
If you would like to join us, we ask you to send us your CV and motivation letter detailing why you are the right person for the role.
As a green company Trek prefers to hire local people to become our future employees.
Please send your complete CV Application to Miriam Di Maso, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org