European MTB Communications Manager (m/w/d)
• Manage a European team of PR and Media Relations staff to execute brand promotions strategies.
• Oversee the production and distribution of product information, internally and to media.
• Act as an interface with Product and Brand Management, Sales and other functions to assist with global goals and objectives
• Plan and execute customer, end consumer, or media events/launches with brand managers and events team.
• Master planner and organizer - able to see the big picture and focus on small details.
• Budgeting - execute the plan within budget, getting the most from the resource provided.
• Management - manage a team, develop, train, guide and mentor.
• Collaboration - working with global teams across functions.
• Manages relationships with print and digital media.
• Manages media plan and insertions.
• Build and manage industry related partnerships and collaborations.
EDUCATION/ MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• 7-10 years of experience in PR, Marketing or similar field.
• Proficient German and English communications skills – written and oral.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Knowledge of global bike industry and the performance road category.
• Good cyclist. Able to ride with groups.
• Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Budget analysis and planning.
• Flexible working time models
• Excellent work environment and flat hierarchies
• Innovative working environment with a range of benefits and employee events
• Company pension plan with an employer contribution
If you like challenges and could imagine to be working in a dynamic, internationally successful team we invite you, to learn more about us.
Please send your English application (at least cover letter, curriculum vitae and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, feel free to contact our human resources manager Tina Stockhausen (Tel.: 09721-2923443).
SRAM Deutschland GmbH, Romstraße 1, 97424 Schweinfurt